Leo Lindell is a professional Sales and Leadership Coach for Southwestern Consulting. Some of his professional highlights include:
- A multilingual hospitality leader and commercial specialist with more than 12 years of sales operations management, business development and revenue strategy experience.
- Has held roles ranging from Assistant Purchasing Manager, Sales Development Representative, Recruitment Consultant, Director of Operations, Sales Manager, Revenue Manager, Director of Sales, and Country Manager in an international career spanning almost 18 years.
- Fluent in English, Finnish, and Estonian.
- Holds a Bachelor of Science in International Hospitality Management from Ecole Hôtelière de Lausanne, the #1 ranked hospitality management university in the world.
Leo has extensive experience in the hospitality industry, as well as experience in Human Resources consulting and recruitment. He has entrepreneurial experience as the owner of his own company which provides sales and marketing consulting, lead generation, prospecting and sales management services to companies across multiple industries.
Leo has always had a passion for helping clients through sales and chose to become a sales and leadership coach with the vision and desire to create positive impact in the world through coaching.
He was born in Finland, and is also a citizen of New Zealand. Leo has lived in Finland, Switzerland, New Zealand and Estonia. He loves learning languages and is fluent in English, Finnish, and Estonian, speaks very good German and is able to hold casual conversations in both French and Italian. Notatable achievements from Leo’s career include:
- As the first hire and Country Manager (Estonia) for Bob W, Leo planned, developed, and launched the company’s B2B sales program and CRM system to generate direct leads across a wide variety of industry verticals. He also developed and executed B2C sales initiatives across all relevant offline and online channels.
- As Director of Sales and part of the pre-opening team of Hilton Tallinn Park, Leo led the sales team, exceeding the annual revenue goal by 130% between 2016-2018. Together with the hotel team, they received the prestigious Connie Award, the highest hotel award for all brands across Hilton Worldwide in 2017.
- Leo worked his way through the ranks, starting as a Sales Manager selling to both B2B and B2C clients in Finland and the Baltics and being promoted to Revenue Manager and Director of Sales for Park Inn by Radisson (Meriton Tallinn) in 2009-2015, before being hired by Hilton Worldwide as pre-opening Director of Sales at the brand’s flagship property in the Baltics.
Leo is based in Tallinn and frequently travels between Estonia and his home country of Finland, balancing work with rest, relaxation, and time with his family at their lakeside home in Southern Finland. He is a proud and loving father to his son, and together they love to stay active and spend time outdoors. He enjoys biking around Tallinn, enjoying the Estonian nature in the forests and bogs near the city, the Baltic Sea or the calm waters of the lakes in Finland.
Leo is also a keen golfer, alpine skier and plays floorball regularly. He loves to read and listen to audiobooks and strums a chord or two on his guitar in his free time. He lives every day by the quote from Gregory Scott Reid: “The greatest success we’ll know is helping others succeed and grow.”
Contact us today!
"*" indicates required fields