Sarunas is a professional Sales and Leadership Coach for Southwestern Consulting. Some of his key accomplishments include:
- Over + 16 years of experience in sales, sales management, recruiting, and general leadership
- Being in the Top 100 of all time out of 250,000+ salespeople in a 165-year-old company
- President’s Club member
- Platinum Certification in sales and recruiting (the highest level awarded for selling and recruiting + 40.000 sales contacts)
- Founder of Southwestern Coaching in Lithuania
- Helping business owners and salespeople on a 1:1 level to increase sales from 25% up to 400% in one year
Sarunas began his selling career as a 20-year-old, second-year IT student at Kaunas University of Technology in Kaunas, Lithuania. He started the Southwestern Advantage sales program and became the #1 first-year dealer in Lithuania. During the summer of 2016, he was #3 in personal sales in the entire company, beating out more than 2,000 salespeople.
Sarunas is a big believer in hard work, following sales systems, implementing proven success principles, and having fun in whatever you do. He coached and led young entrepreneurs through their successful summers in 15 different states and three different provinces in Canada over a 12-year period.
Sarunas’s biggest mission in life is two-fold. He strives to help as many people as possible develop all the skills and characteristics they need to achieve their goals—and to show everyone the perfect example of a “work hard, play hard” mentality.
Sarunas is passionate about friendships, travel, sports, and music. He plays in a band, plays basketball and soccer, has run several half-marathons, loves snowboarding and dirt-biking, and is a proud member of a World Ducati Motorcycles Club.
Contact us today!
"*" indicates required fields