Grete Laast is a professional Sales and Leadership Coach with Southwestern Consulting. Some of her key accomplishments include:
- Platinum Certification in sales (highest level awarded for selling)
- President’s Club member (represents top 1% of the company)
- Triple Diamond Growth Award winner (for growing significantly in personal sales compared to previous selling season) seven out of nine times
- More than 10 years of experience in sales, sales management, and recruiting
- Ranked #2, #3, and #4 out of more than 2,000 experienced salespeople at Southwestern Advantage in different selling seasons
Grete is an experienced salesperson and leader. In her freshman year at the University of Tartu, she came from Estonia to the United States to sell books door-to-door, working on straight commission for 80 hours a week. She was named the most experienced dealer for seven out of her 10 summers. She has recruited and led teams in both Estonia and Poland.
Grete’s passion is to help others reach their potential. She believes that through putting in effort, having effective systems and knowledge, and creating strong motivation, we can create big things and achieve more than we ever believed we could.
Grete lives in Tartu, Estonia. She holds a bachelor’s degree in geography. She loves exploring remote places of the world, outdoor activities, and adventures.
Contact us today!
"*" indicates required fields