Denis Misevich is a professional Sales and Leadership Coach for Southwestern Consulting. Some of his key accomplishments include:
- 20+ years of multi-national experience in sales management and leadership in the logistics, seaport and shipping industries
- Serving as CCO for two multipurpose seaports in Northwest Russia
- Serving as CCO for an Arctic Region group of companies in the oil and gas industry (transportation, construction, distribution, and support services)
- Working on three now-global projects with multi-million generated profit and savings in seaborne logistics.
- Business and living experience in five countries, visiting 36 countries to assist with sales and promotional campaigns
In addition to the accomplishments above, Denis served in the Area COO capacity (Russia, Belarus, Baltic States and Finland) for the Maersk Line. Under Denis’s leadership, the company saw 350% growth in generated gross margin over three years in the container shipping industry ($240 million USD to $890 million USD). The seaports he managed also generated growth of over 35,000 TEU of containerized cargo, and more than 1.5 million-ton general cargo within two years.
Denis is highly experienced in sales and human resources, developing four fully functional “dream teams” in branch, sales, and trade management from scratch as part of his career. As a professional coach, this helps him understand the business needs of his clients firsthand. He also conducted “Sales Excellence” trainings in five countries for multi-national company sales audiences.
Denis is currently anchored in the wonderful city of Saint-Petersburg with his family – two kids, a Burmese cat, and a sea turtle affectionately named “Turtle.” In his spare time he loves swimming, and tries to do his daily mile whenever and wherever possible. He “cannot live without books, socializing, traveling” and growing in any way. According to Denis, “We never get anywhere by staying in one place!”
Contact us today!
"*" indicates required fields