Ilja Nykanen is a professional Sales and Leadership Coach at Southwestern Consulting. Some of his key accomplishments include:
- Being ranked in the Top #5 Hunters in Finland, lifetime sales out more than 1,1 BEUR/Total Contract Value (TCV). Best year app. + 118 MEUR revenue
- Receiving top producer awards for best sales
- Over + 10 years of experience in executive team membership
- Over + 20 years of experience in sales, sales management, recruiting, and general leadership
- Recruited and trained multiple top sales teams in Finland (ICT)
- Sales experience: Finland, Germany (ASG Danzas Oyj 1998 – 1999) and Middle-East and Africa (Cargotec Oyj, Kalmar 1999 – 2008)
Ilja started his career in sales at age 14. Today, he has recruited and trained multiple top sales teams in Finland. He is a highly motivated and results-focused coach with a readiness to travel. His main focus is delivering value for his many business clients.
Ilja’s key focuses are sales coaching and management, building new businesses, and general leadership coaching. As an extrovert, Ilja has excellent people skills and a wide network of contacts. He is passionate about envisioning, creating, and delivering even more profitable and competitive business outcomes with his clients.
Ilja lives in Tampere, Finland. His hobbies include ultra-running, ultra-cycling and yoga.
Contact us today!
"*" indicates required fields