Sonata is a professional Sales and Leadership Coach for Southwestern Consulting. Some of her key accomplishments include:
- More than nine years of experience in sales, recruiting, management, and leadership
- Recruiting, training and managing, first-year salespeople in direct sales at Southwestern Advantage
- Building up the Zurich market for LGFG, which became one of the most profitable markets
- Being in the Top 5 sales regularly at LGFG
- Being the #1 first-year sales person in Lithuania at Southwestern Advantage in 2011
- Making 10,000+ cold calls door-to-door selling educational books in the US and Canada for five summers
- Making 15,000+ cold calls over the phone, selling business clothing in Switzerland over three years
Sonata began her sales career with SW Advantage while a student at Vilnius University. For five summers in a row, she relocated to the U.S. and Canada for selling educational books and software door-to-door, working 80 hours a week on straight commission. During this time, Sonata cultivated the key sales principles of self-discipline, goal setting, positive attitude, overcoming fears and daily-grind. She finished her first year as the #1 salesperson in Lithuania.
Sonata then relocated from Lithuania to Zurich to sell custom clothing for business executives. She built a clientele list almost from zero to a highly profitable market with a strong client retention (80% repeat customers) by working on referrals, cold calling, and building relationships with high-level executives in Switzerland at companies like Baker and Mckenzie, EY, PWC, Deloitte, KPMG, Credit Suisse, UBS, Zurich Insurance, ABB, Johnson & Johnson, Swiss Re etc.
Sonata is passionate about serving sales professionals, helping them to achieve their goals in life and seeing people not for who they are, but for who they can become. She is a huge fan of the outdoors – especially the mountains. Sonata enjoys hiking, cycling, taking care of plants, horse riding in the warm season and snowboarding in winter. She loves to travel around the world and experiencing different cultures and meeting new people.
Contact us today!
"*" indicates required fields