Liisa-Maria Connor is a professional Sales and Leadership Coach for Southwestern Consulting. Some of her key accomplishments include:
- Being ranked #3 out of more than 2,000 first-year salespeople at Southwestern Advantage
- European First-Year Record Holder in units sold and earned income for SWA
- Top 5% of experienced SWA dealers over the next four years
- Gold Certification in sales and recruiting
- President’s Club Member (represents top 1% of the company) every year
- Personally recruiting, training, and managing two of the top teams in Europe in consecutive years
Liisa-Maria holds a B.A. in Economics and Business Administration from Tartu University and is currently pursuing her M.A. in Estonian Business School. During her Southwestern Advantage career, Liisa-Maria relocated to five different states, working straight commission 5,000 miles away from her home country. She became the youngest sales manager in Europe after only three years.
Liisa-Maria is a passionate sportswoman—she has been the Baltic Champion in dance, the Estonian Champion in swimming. In addition, she has run one full and several half marathons. Liisa-Maria is determined to be a great example of living her dreams and helping others to do so.
Contact us today!
"*" indicates required fields