About Lasse Matinmaki
As a professional Sales and Leadership Coach for Southwestern Consulting, Lasse is a goal-oriented sales and prospecting professional, passionate about serving people and helping them reach their goals and potential.
A few of his key accomplishments include:
- Creating a sales strategy for multiple B2B companies and acquiring 200+ customer accounts.
- Generating 3,9M€ as a personal sale in one year.
- Reaching the yearly revenue growth on average +70 %.
- Leading multiple sales campaigns and winning global campaigns with his customer acquisition team.
- Receiving an overall score of 99/100 in an Employee Opinion Survey.
- Building the annual sales revenue from 1Meur to 10Meur in four years as a sales director.
Lasse has more than 10 years of sales and leadership experience across various industries, as well as a Master’s of Economics. He began his sales career in entry-level positions and raised managerial positions rapidly, so he believes in hard work, following the process, and taking responsibility for the results.
He has been a consistent top producer with expertise in prospecting, customer acquisition, and selling to top executives. Lasse’s strengths include bringing out the best in people and helping others to become better versions of themselves; these skills have propelled his professional career and given him the ability to help others do the same.
As a former hockey goalie and Finnish Army second lieutenant, Lasse understands the meaning of teamwork and most of all, the importance of having to be prepared for every game or battle.
In his free time, Lasse enjoys time with his amazing wife and three kids. Sometimes you will find Lasse walking around in nature or in a local gym lifting weights.
Contact us today!
"*" indicates required fields