About June Hammond
As a professional Sales and Leadership Coach for Southwestern, June Hammond is a passionate leader and skilled coach with an exceptional ability to develop skills, identify gaps, and increase leaders’ overall effectiveness. June understands what is most important in building client and team member relationships that last and developing winning teams who focus on the client’s needs and desires first. As a coach, June will help master your skills, sustain vision, and move forward with your personal and professional goals.
June has spent over 20+ years at Fortune 500 companies in a variety of positions, with several award-winning successes in sales, leadership, coaching, team-building, and public speaking. She believes in inspiring others to be their best by leading by example, caring for others, sharing from experience, being vulnerable, and consistently learning. Some of June’s professional accomplishments include:
- Southwestern Coaching Certified
- EQI 2.0 and EQI 360 Certified
- Ramsey Solutions Master Financial Coach
- John Maxwell Certified Trainer and Speaker
- Biblical Counselor Certified
- Multiple Sales and Service Award recipient for being Top 5% as an individual producer and senior leader
- Personally coached executives, leaders, sales professionals, and led teams with over 100+ team members averaging over 30% increase in Key Performance Indicators
June recently moved back to her original home of Colorado from Missouri and is a graduate of the Graduate School of Banking at Colorado. Her Husband is an Army veteran, and her favorite quote is, “People don’t care how much you know until they know how much you care.”
When June is not at work coaching and inspiring others, you will see her happily engaged with family and friends, enjoying music, church activities, being outdoors, singing, reading, sports, and traveling.
Contact us today!
"*" indicates required fields