As a professional Sales and Leadership Coach for Southwestern Consulting, John brings market-facing experience in executive roles across a range of industries and company types. He has served as Chief Customer Officer (CCO) for a vertically integrated modular manufacturer, Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of a mid-market logistics firm, and as a leader in logistics and finance at Target Corporation. He has coached entrepreneurs, CEOs, and owners of mid and small-sized businesses with a focus on accountability, transformation, and growth.
A few of John’s professional accomplishments include:
- CEO of a $35 million revenue, 100 employee retail freight consolidation and logistics company
- Director of Market Development at a media chain which grew through acquisition from $19 million to $100 million in revenue
- Oversaw negotiations, provider management, and strategy for an over $1 billion transportation budget at the Fortune 50 retailer Target Corporation
- VP of New Media at Thompson Newspapers’ $70 million Central Ohio division during its sale to Gannett
- C-Level roles at a $30 million funded vertically integrated modular manufacturing design/develop/build startup company
- Advisor to $10 million INC 500 legal staffing company
- Business Development leader at a $20 million robotics and medical devices R&D company
John has a BA from Washington University in St. Louis, was a graduate fellow in history at Columbia University, and received an MBA from the University of Michigan. As a U.S. veteran, John served as an assault team and rifle squad leader with the 75th Ranger Regiment, the country’s premier special operations raiding force. He was awarded the Silver Star for his participation in the 1993 “Black Hawk Down” Battle of Mogadishu.
John lives with his family in the Nashville area, and enjoys watching his son play youth baseball and leading endurance events across the country.
Contact us today!
"*" indicates required fields