Southwestern Consulting’s (SWC) Video and Multimedia Specialist’s role includes the directing, recording, post-production, and file management of all video and audio content. This role will also serve as a content and product consultant, demonstrating expertise across multimedia channels, including video and animation production, photography, and audio production. The role is a part of the Product Development Team.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Coordinate and edit the production of videos, webcasts, webinars, and audio recordings for SWC products, services, conferences, trainings, and special events.
- Record and serve as the video director for internal and external conferences, meetings, events, and promotional videos.
- In coordination with the Product Development Manager, manage all multimedia projects from start to finish—outline a project, script, storyboard, capturing high-quality video and audio, edit high-quality video and audio, and produce final product according to deadlines.
- Incorporate feedback from multiple stakeholders and deliver a final product that accomplishes all parties’ interests.
- Upload and organize files to video hosting sites such as Vimeo; track and report analytics of video hosting sites monthly.
- Facilitate the review and negotiation of audio-visual contracts and proposals with external vendors.
- Record and coordinate live streaming for SWC conferences, meetings, and events.
- Assist with themes, stage design, and video content for major presentations and events.
- Manage inventory, checkout, maintenance, and set-up of projectors, cameras, lights and other audio-visual equipment for internal and external use.
- Assist the Product Development Manager and Team as needed.
- Collaborate with the Marketing Team in creating video campaigns to enhance the awareness and understanding of SWC and its brand through websites, digital advertising, and social media channels.
- Bachelor’s degree in Video Production, Digital Media, Broadcasting, or related area of study preferred
- 3-5 years of experience in the areas of audio visual and video production
- Ability to produce a portfolio of work that includes corporate and training videos
- Willingness to learn and promote SWC’s principles
Skills & Requirements
- Proficient in video editing and graphic animation software, Adobe CC Suite (Adobe Premier, After Effects, Photoshop, etc.), Microsoft Office Suite, web applications (html/flash), and other programs as necessary
- Knowledge and expertise in A/V and lighting equipment (functionality and set-up)
- Knowledge of livestreaming and multi-camera production preferred
- Flexibility in working with both MAC and PC computer systems preferred
- Ability to travel to training events as needed